Chubby Parade's DMCA Policy
Our policy is to consider all DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A DMCA notice will notify ChubbyParade of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. To write a DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that ChubbyParade disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing "information reasonably sufficient to permit ChubbyParade to locate the material."
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Sign the notice with an electronic signature and email it to email@example.com.
If you have any other questions, you can contact us here